Wall-mounted convectors with fans WMCF
|Heat output||in average 1494 W/m|
|Length||100 and 150 cm|
Powerful wall-mounted convectors with fans WMCF are cost efficient and effective heating appliances. They have high heating capacity and can be used as the main heating devices, even in the case of low to medium energy performance buildings.
- Due to extremely low inertia, can quickly increase and maintain the set room temperature, providing the room with exactly as much heat as you require just when it is required.
- Quiet and extremely economical EC fans increase the convection efficiency more than 4 times, almost without any sound.
- Create an effective warm air curtain for large windows, without allowing cold to penetrate the premises. The heat is perfectly distributed throughout the room.
- The standard colour is white, but they are also available in other RAL standard colours on request.
- A classic design and a wide range of colour options allow the convectors to be adapted to a wide range of the interior designs and styles.
- The casings are safe: they have no sharp edges and do not reach temperatures over 40°C.
|Length (cm)||Rotation speed of fans|
Thermostatic valve (axial) TVA15
Lockshield (angle) LA15
Thermal actuator TA24
Control box CB20
Room thermostats RTB
ORDER CODES FOR CONVECTORS
|TYPE||LENGTH, cm||WIDTH, cm||HEIGHT, cm||EXAMPLE|
ORDER CODES FOR ACCESSORIES
|Thermostatic valve axial||TVA15|